Thursday, March 23, 2006

Rant!

Rant!

Ok enough reminiscing and enough statistics related anguish for now. I need to rant, about myself to myself because I just don’t get myself at times. I really don’t know what the hell it is that draws me into scenarios like this.

More drama, more lies, more deceit, more everything and more so truly international with a cast and story plot drawn across the nations. And what’s worse, is I am drawn to it like a moth to a flame. Ugh...

I mean I honestly had enough of this, I keep passing up on nice women, veiled women, and all kinds from Columbia to wherever but the moment I get a whiff of something that’s a chase, I throw my hat in the ring and I'm all about the game. I got my game face on and I’m analyzing things, reading the finer nuances in body language and making moves like it’s a game of chess. I walk different, my eyes gleam and the voice has a new tone in it... like I am someone else.

No comments: